Monday, August 17, 2009

Helloyaya Shoe

This is my 3rd-5th yaya shoes.Mommy buy from MP Forum mommy Angel.

Mommy received courier on yesterday between 9.30am-10am.But Mommy say yesterday very bz until after lunch open the courier.



Wah,3pair yaya shoes for Red Football,Red Lolipop & LOVE.The red football is 12-18mth.Than other 2 for LOVE & red lolipop is 18-24mth d.



This 2 CD is Mommy Angel burn fo me d.1 is Barney Song CD & 1 is Barney Movie CD.Very nice Mommy Angel & her hubby & Holder CD Oscar.Can burn tis 2 CD to me.The CD song Mommy nx time can open at car also can open at when my sleep time lo.So happy get the 2CD.Thank a lot to Mommy Angel & her hubby & Holder CD Oscar.Muack Muack.


This is Red Football for 12-18mth.Bcs me very like the red football than Mommy get one to me.Now me can wear liao.



And this Red lolipop & Love design is 18-24mth d.Mommy say the Red Lolipop gv me new year time wear d.Than the LOVE is can change2 wear lo.


All the thing at here.Got 3 pair helloyaya shoes & 2pcs Barney CD.Mt Mommy so good,buy many thing to me from Mommy Angel leh.Clap Clap Clap.Muack Muack my Mommy.hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment