Sunday, September 27, 2009

Angeline fever


Saturday me very noisy at 4pm+- than mommy check my temple than oo fever liao 37.6...than mommy gv me medical.

Till sunday morning 4.30am me no sleep bcs too hot than me teach mommy hand,mommy wake up to check my temple.Walau,39+- mommy fast fast take the medical for put in bi gu one.Untill mor between 7.30am++ temple still at 38+- no down.At too early no clinic open leh.So mommy bring me go hospital besar kerajaan to c dr.At here also no specilist.

We go hospital at 8.30am+ than nasib no many ppl so is quite fast d.The payment is cheap only RM1 but at kerajaan must go time to wait,if no pengsan liao. If no wait must long time lo.Than c dr also gv me put in bi gu one.After go take medical,than go bc mommy also help me bath.Bcs at hospital many xi jun.Mommy also gv me sleep bcs me no sleep fever very hot how sleep leh.Mommy also keep 4jam gv me eat the deman ubat mommy scare the temple will up again.So is good the temple also no up liao.Than dun know y keep lau sai many time.

Monday also lau sau 3time,than fever was ok liao no fever.

hope angeline fast fast fully recover.....

4 comments: