Sunday, September 13, 2009

Angeline HFMD again...Haiz.....:(

Mommy very scare me will kena the HFMD.Bcs me got kena 2time ready.Also Ah yi son bring bc and me kena d.haiz.....


Mommy c my foot got bintik2 merah.than tell ah yi,ah yi say mommy no la is hot than out the re fei.Say mommy xin li zuo yong.Mommy nothing to say.Bcs my mouth no the ulser.



My hand also got the bintik2 merah.After mommy c my mouth also got the ulser.Sigh..Mommy dun not how to say liao.Tis is 3rd time the HFMD.Last 2 time is at me 11mth+- and 1yr half like that(Also got go Mahkota Medical Centra Melaka).


This medical is go hospital besar c Dr ,Dr gv d.1 is for Deman(tahan sakit)and 1 is Antibiotik...Angeline weight is 11Kg,And height at 5/11/2009 is 80cm....

Mommy very tired for tis HFMD.Haiz.

4 comments:

  1. pity little Angeline.... hope she get well very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi celine mei mei

    sayang don sad ya!! :)

    U must stay strong, take care angeline ma... :)

    guai guai.. we all stand with you de ya... TAKE CARE ya... must keep the house clean clean.. did u use the DETTOL to wash whole house + angeline Toys.. tilam... floor.... WHOLE HOUSE ler... if not will Kena & SPread again de....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank irene & angel.

    yaya.must clear whole house sigh.

    hope Angeline recover soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kesian lil Angeline..... again jakit from gou2 HFMD..... :(

    Celine, can understand ur feeling.... heart pain :'(

    ReplyDelete