Tuesday, July 14, 2009

At Melacca Eat Seafood

We go out from house at 8.30pm+- than wait my ah yi family at out side house.At car my sit the car seat but dun know y very noisy.Then gv mommy angry.






After that we reach at the place walau many ppl at they oh.But more malay,cina no many loh.haha.Than we order seafood for fish,sotong,and kupang.We wait the food coming time than mommy take photo we me loh.

This is Jessie jie jie and yi zhang(she daddy).


My happy family(Me&Mommy&Daddy)



My love mommy.


Me&jessie jie jie



Me& ah yi.



Me & Daddy.


Walau the food very long than come i thing got wait 1 o'clock.After food come than mommy still photo all food.Wah,like very nice nice oh.Than Daddy gv me eat some Nasi Lemak wah very nice want again.




This seafood name is kupang but hor mommy ah yi say no nice leh.Bcs got bau gui gui de can't accept.Mommy eat some than all Daddy eat finish walau can de daddy.hehe.My yi zhang say daddy is tong sampah all food no waste de.Daddy can finish hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. Wah nice sea food..btw u been to which part for ikan bakar??? 2 mnths back i went to Muara Sungai Duyong...yum...yum...* i got post at my blog*...:)
    wei...kupang is my favourite leh...yum..yum..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe.tis place at shui jing wan,know???ok.i will c yr blog.
    my favourite is fish & udang oh.

    ReplyDelete