Monday, July 27, 2009

Train pee pee

The day mommy try train me pee pee,not gv me wear pampers only wear pants.Mommy at morning between 11 o'clock start train me pee pee without pampers.Mommy after half jam ask me want pee pee or not and bring me go toilet than dun have pee pee.More half jam mommy ask me go toilet pee pee.Wah,this time very good leh got pee pee.Than mommy cook yee mee for me & wilson ko koeat this time havent half jam than me ready pee pee at underground loh.Aiyo......After mommy wash something than me pee pee again on underground havent half jam.

3 comments:

  1. Wah..Angeline so clever. Started on pee pee training already.

    Princess Angeline, keep it up and I'm sure very soon you'll be diaperless and can go kai-kai 'freely'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celine...nevermind b patient while potty train our baby...btw Angeline is a clever gal cz manage to pee pee when mummy ask to pee pee..but she still small then still cannot control n still cannot tell mummy so mummy dont scold Angeline k...give her time..:)
    Ryan last time also same then at last when he 20 mnths old onli know hw to tell then diaperless for day time...
    BTW Good Luck to mummy Celine..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank mummy kit boy & mymmy ryan,i also c my angeline still small bcs she no very pandai to talk leh.My mum say want until she pandai talk than senang to train d.But hor now my angeline at bath time some time she will pee pee at toilet d.

    ReplyDelete