Thursday, July 9, 2009

My new car seat buy form daddy & mommy

When want buy this car seat, Daddy bring mommy and me go melaka.we go shopping and ah yi,jessie and wei chun.We go shopping between 11am+.

Than we go Jusco,C4,Packson,Bicycle shop and Tesco c.Vey tired go many shopping to c my car seat.

At C4 Daddy ask mommy y want buy car seat to who.Mommy say buy for me.Daddy dun want buy,than mommy say v daddy maybe got 2 bb can sit ar.haha.

After that mommy say v daddy want buy at Bickcly shop bcs more cheap than shopping.Finally daddy & mommy buy the car seat at bicycle shop.

Wah new car seat at car me want sit de.After that Daddy install at car ,but i no sit bcs daddy install the car seat too long no mood my sit le.:(

Than Jessie sit, she say so nice.We reach home ready 6pm+,Very tired bcs flu than no sleep,Daddy say v mommy if me no sleep want bring me go daddy friend home, but me can't tahan want sleep lo.me sleep at 8pm+-.
haha.This car seat is very nice leh.me can sit the car seat and sleep from melaka bc segamat reach granfather home leh.Is very great one daddy & mommy buy the new car seat for me.









No comments:

Post a Comment