Sunday, July 19, 2009

Zoo Malacca

Today my Daddy say want go zoo malacca walk2 bring me&mummy.After that daddy ask amah got the stroller or not.Amah say har......like ready recycle bin ready leh.Bcs last time want gv nx door than she dun want so maybe ready recycle bin lo.After Amah find than got find the stroller leh.no recycle bin oh.Than mommy help me bath and take my camera,FM,cloth,pampers&water.Amah want go but scare ying ying jie jie want carry than dun want go loh.

We go out at 11.30am+- ,reach at zoo melaka at 12pm+-, Daddy but the ticket adult is RM7 me no need fees leh.Many malay & many student at zoo loh.











Daddy use tis stoller push me and put 1 fan click at the stoller ,bcs scare me hot hot leh.so got the fan than me no hot leh.




















This bear bear very cute de.Bcs c me at infront than the bear bear walk walk after stand c me.Mommy will upload the bear video later.





Mommy help me and daddy take some photo.




Daddy help me and Mommy take some photo.




We c this monkey and elephant is near finish c the Zoo,want go out loh.:P




We finish c animal at Zoo malacca.This bird is at Zoo door de.



That want go to car time, daddy ask mommy want buy drink ma??Mommy say can,Daddy say but want cold cold de.Bcs very hot,if drink cold cold water than very nice.After that mommy buy 1 tin 100 plus lo.At my hand to bottle water is mommy gv some to me drink very nice leh.cold cold de.haha.




4 comments:

  1. Celine... nice family outing....Angeline look so cute..:)
    I brought Ryan to Malacaa's Zoo last year during Raya Haji...then last mnth i brought him to Zoo Negara..he very happy keep saying tiger, elephant, giraffe n bla bla...(till now keep repeat the same word..ha ha ) Malacaa ticket quite reasonable if comapre wth KL cz for KL adult is RM15...(quite pricey..) luckily Ryan is FOC..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. KC...yaya we seldom family go out de.Bcs i no stay v husband ah.My angeline this is first time go zoo,than when gv her c the animals she very happy.no gv her c than she will cry.KC,u bring Ryan go zoo Negara no take photo ma???no c u post at blog????But i thing at KL must more animal it's????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melaka's zoo is better then JB d.. more animals. Plan to visit soon. And meet my little darling Angeline :D

    Angeline enjoy d good time in zoo with lovely daddy&mommy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha....Will welcome suhar come meet....:P

    yaya...very happy & tired leh....

    ReplyDelete