Sunday, July 26, 2009

My Helloyaya shoes

Mommy order with Angel ah yi the shoes is coming reach 2day.Clap clap.huhuhu.happy.Mommy received the courier on 2day between 10am.Than mommy open the courier at 11.30a.m+-.





Mommy juz now bring the shoes bc home for lunch time,than mommy help me wear the shoes after that mommy help wilson ko ko bath.Than my don want wear ask grandfather put out the shoes.After mommy help me wear again than me don want wear.

Mommy is unhappy leh.Bcs me don want wear the shoe.

4 comments:

  1. Wow cute2 piggy shoes... Y little Angeline dun want wear???

    ReplyDelete
  2. dun know leh.:(
    geram me o....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celine..mbe the shoes too soft kua...btw just let her wear..once she used too it i think should b no problem kua..:)

    ReplyDelete