Thursday, July 9, 2009

BB Contest Photogenic - Segamat

Mommy thing very long time want gv me joy tis bb contest or not?Fanally mommy say nv m lah,juz play play than take tis photo to joy tis bb contest lo.haha.




For tis is This yr same at shopping photo.But my hair infront is too long leh.no very nice oh.:(

My Granfmother say me so fast ready big big le.Bcs when mommy perg me time ,mommy always say v grandmother perut will selalu keras de.

After born me wanna know is qi dai ready pusing my leher lo.Must me susah nafas so make mommy perut will keras lo.haha.






This pic is mommy bring me go shopping photo de.For baby contest one.At my tis bb time many ppl say me like boy boy.It's me like boy boy ma????bcs me no like mommy like daddy ar.
haha.



2 comments:

  1. thank little prince's mummy puji the pic.....but also no won the contest leh....

    ReplyDelete